

MINUTES OF MEETING
REMINGTON
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT

The regular meeting of the Board of Supervisors of the Remington Community Development District was held on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. at the Remington Recreation Center, 2651 Remington Boulevard, Kissimmee, Florida.

Present and constituting a quorum were:

Brian (Ken) Brown
Kenneth Soukup
Barbara Kirk

Chairman
Vice Chairman
Assistant Secretary

Also present were:

Jason Showe
Scott Clark
Cameron Hindle
Alan Scheerer
Eric Luciano
Scott Newman
Residents

District Manager
District Counsel
District Engineer
Field Manager
Universal Protection Service
Universal Protection Service

FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS

Roll Call

Mr. Brown called the meeting to order at 6:00 p.m. and Mr. Showe called the roll. All Supervisors were present with the exception of Mr. Thilburg and Mr. Mehrlich.

SECOND ORDER OF BUSINESS

Modifications to Agenda

Mr. Brown: We have none.

THIRD ORDER OF BUSINESS

Public Comment Period

Mr. Brown: If you have any comments, please raise your hand, provide your name and address and keep your comments to three minutes.

Dennis Essing, 186 Club Villas Lane: The blinds look beautiful.

Mr. Scheerer: Thank you.

Larry Hurley, 2616 Keswick Court: I just want to remind the Board that we all agreed on the parking rules. We updated the documents, they were posted and registered with the County. We decided to update them ourselves and the language will go on some of these signs. Other than that, that's all I want to talk about right now.

Diego Valdes, 507 Berry James Court: I mentioned at the last meeting and emailed GMS regarding the dates and times that there is no guard at the gates. The Board has a fiduciary responsibility to this community to make sure that the \$250,000 being paid is being used appropriately. I don't know what's going to happen.

Mr. Brown: We are going to discuss that later in the meeting under security.

Mr. Scheerer: Scott Newman is here today. Just so you know, the security company only gets paid for the hours they physically work. So, if they are not there, then they are not getting paid for their hours at the guardhouse. I think Scott can touch on a few of the concerns and what has been happening. I had a meeting with Scott last week and we put everything on the table. I know there was an incident over the weekend. I think there was a no show. I will let Scott go into that.

Chassidy Bowles, 116 Westmoreland Circle: Last time, I brought up the issue of street parking. It has gotten a little better. I sent videos to Jillian. Now they are being sneaky, coming in at 12:30 a.m. and 1:30 a.m. to park and remain until 2:00 p.m. It reached the point where you can barely get down the road because cars are parked on both sides of Westmoreland Circle.

Mr. Brown: Send those videos to Jason.

Mr. Scheerer: We are working on the patrol hours for the Osceola County Sheriff's Office. We will get those finalized and set up the time that was requested.

Ms. Bowles: I sent a video to the HOA Property Manager because some people were trying to park in the front yard.

Mr. Scheerer: That's because we are trying to keep them off of the street.

Ms. Bowles: They had cars parked in the streets and on the apron.

Mr. Brown: Is that one house or multiple houses?

Ms. Bowles: Its two houses and down the street from where Tim lives, they are parking on the street and in the front yard.

Mr. Brown: Are people living there?

Ms. Bowles: I suppose they are living there. All of the houses are owned by Invitation Homes. There is a Property Management Company that is a subsidiary of Blackstone Investment

Corp. They have thousands of homes across the country and own several homes in Remington. Just about every single one of them is in violation.

Mr. Brown: Is there anyone else? Hearing none, we will close the public comment period.

FOURTH ORDER OF BUSINESS

Approval of Minutes of the April 30, 2019 Meeting

Mr. Brown: Does anyone have any changes?

Mr. Soukup: I have no corrections.

Ms. Kirk: I don't have any corrections either.

On MOTION by Mr. Soukup seconded by Ms. Kirk with all in favor the minutes of the April 30, 2019 meeting were approved, as presented.

FIFTH ORDER OF BUSINESS

Consideration of Proposal for Routine Street Sweeping with USA Services

Mr. Showe: We presented a proposal for street sweeping in your agenda, which includes an increase. We used them for over 10 years and there have been no past increases.

Mr. Scheerer: I received a phone call from USA Services. Their Operations Manager talked about some of the problems they have been having in the community with the abundance of debris, leaves and acorns. They are requesting an increase from \$650 to \$950 per month. I have been your Field Manager for about 14 years and they never ever requested an increase. They always swept for the same amount of money. A lot of these costs are not only just the amount of debris that is being picked up throughout the year, but when they get full during the peak season, they have to dump in St. Cloud, come back and go back to St. Cloud. If they need it, not necessarily every time, they would like to bring a dumpster onsite to dump here and then pull the dumpster offsite. There's an additional charge whenever they do it. It wouldn't be now, obviously because the streets are in pretty good shape, but during the peak leaf and debris season, it would be an additional \$250 for an onsite dumpster. They would bring it out, dump everything in the dumpster and go back sweeping. It keeps them on the property throughout the entire time to get through all of the neighborhoods.

Mr. Brown: So they bring it with them and then take it back with them when they leave.

Mr. Scheerer: Yes. That would be their responsibility. They would drop it off, sweep, dump everything and pull it out. It wouldn't stay here. I think he said they are thinking a maximum of three times a year for the dumpster.

Ms. Kirk: Okay. So, he does it twice a month.

Mr. Scheerer: Yes.

Ms. Kirk: So you're talking on top of the \$950, an additional \$250 for disposal.

Mr. Scheerer: For those months.

Mr. Soukup: Three times a year.

Mr. Scheerer: Yes, three times a year, maximum.

Mr. Brown: For three months, he might get \$250.

Mr. Scheerer: Yes.

Mr. Brown: Because they probably only do it once a month. I doubt he would have to bring it twice in a month.

Mr. Scheerer: I don't think they are going to bring it twice a month, but it does say per sweep. I could get some clarification on that, but like I said, they never had an increase since I have been here. They have been pretty dedicated and usually make their rounds every two weeks.

Mr. Brown: Everyone else would get a contract with at least some increase.

Mr. Showe: Yes.

Mr. Scheerer: We increased security, the pool contract, landscaping and Applied Aquatic. Over the past many years that I have been privileged to be here, they never asked for an increase.

Mr. Soukup: With fuel charges alone, its more than fair.

Mr. Scheerer: Yes, with fuel costs, dumps and disposal.

Mr. Showe: Considering the longevity that they have been out here and haven't had an increase, we thought it was a reasonable request, if you look at it over the long run.

Mr. Brown: Are they requesting it next month or in October?

Mr. Scheerer: They would like it right now for the rest of the year. We can start on June 1, if we had to because this month is almost over.

Mr. Brown: There's no change?

Mr. Showe: In service? No.

Mr. Brown: In the budget.

Mr. Showe: We would be okay for the current year. We will adjust it for the final budget. I think we can absorb the increase. It's not going to be substantial.

Mr. Brown: That's why I was thinking October 1st because then we could just plan for it.

Ms. Kirk: So we are talking about another \$3,000 for the year if they do it once a month.

Mr. Scheerer: There won't be any dumps this year so they don't need the dumpster for the rest of this year. It will come later in the fall.

Mr. Showe: When the leaves start falling again.

Mr. Brown: So they only do the extra \$250 when there are a ton of leaves or acorns in the road.

Ms. Kirk: Okay.

On MOTION by Mr. Soukup seconded by Ms. Kirk with all in favor the proposal from USA Services for Routine Street Sweeping with in the amount of \$950 per sweep with a \$250 disposal fee was approved.

SIXTH ORDER OF BUSINESS

Staff Reports

A. Attorney

Mr. Clark: I don't have anything for the Board.

B. Engineer

Mr. Hindle: A couple of meetings ago, we were asked to review the pavement throughout the entire community and get some prices for resurfacing. I went through all of the neighborhoods and evaluated all roads. We included a report in your agenda with a timeline of when we think each phase should be completed and an estimated price. The prices were based off of numbers we received from contractors recently for similar resurfacing jobs. Also, they do change by the time we do it, but that's in the budget. We recommend doing Phase 1, which is Parkland Square and Somerset as soon as the Board budgets for it. We felt those were by far the worst roads. Based on a prior report, resurfacing was done five or six years ago and we pushed it back. After that is Phase 2, which is Eagles Landing, Windsor Park and Oakview, which could be done a year later, but Parkland Square and Somerset need to be done immediately because they haven't been resurfaced in 15 to 20 years. Then after that, there's a break until 2026 to 2028 before you have to do more resurfacing. I can answer any questions.

Mr. Brown: Are these the ones that we have left to do?

Mr. Showe: Correct. Just for the Board's information, we looked at the current projections. Right now, you have over \$1 million in your Roadway Fund and are projecting about \$97,000 for next year's budget. So, we based our projections of what you have coming in. Right now, you have sufficient funds, putting \$97,000 every year to cover Phases 1, 2 and 3. When you get to Phase 4, which is currently another \$1.2 million, that's where we are running short. Maybe it's something that we can look at next year for cashflow or maybe an increase that would help you offset some of those costs long-term. The good thing with this District is you have so many units that even a small assessment increase of \$100 nets you a lot of money that you can use for these going forward. For now, you have sufficient funding for Phases 1, 2 and 3.

Mr. Brown: But we don't need to do Phase 3, until 2026.

Mr. Showe: Correct. By using cashflow, you have enough for the first three phases, but Phase 4 becomes a challenge.

Mr. Hindle: It's hard to know what it's going to be because the first few phases got pushed back further and further. So, it could be the same way where the ones we are projecting, could be pushed back a year or shuffled around.

Mr. Brown: When we originally raised assessments, we were thinking we would never have to raise assessments for 25 years. Is that because the prices skyrocketed on doing roadwork?

Mr. Showe: I think the price of materials increased.

Mr. Hindle: Prices doubled for material, labor, etc.

Mr. Brown: Are there any questions?

Mr. Soukup: So at this point, Parkland Square and Somerset, at least for now are still okay?

Mr. Hindle: Yes. It's not immediately urgent to where it's going to fail, but it's rough driving on those roads, but it could be pushed back a year.

Mr. Soukup: The next fiscal year starts in October and we can start at that point.

Mr. Brown: That's usually when we started it.

Mr. Showe: We try to do it in the fall when temperatures are cooler. That's the perfect time to do it.

Mr. Scheerer: We priced the trees in those neighborhoods too because the Board wanted the trees in these neighborhoods to get a good Class 2 pruning. So, we are pricing that as well.

Mr. Brown: Okay.

Mr. Showe: No action is required by the Board. It's for the Board's information, but it's a good time to start thinking about it as we go into the next fiscal year.

Mr. Scheerer: Absolutely.

C. District Manager's Report

1. Approval of Check Register

Mr. Showe: For the General Fund, we have Checks 5914 through 5933 for \$71,918.43. In the Capital Projects Fund, we have Checks 63 and 64 for \$33,145 and April payroll for \$718.80, for a total amount of \$105,782.23. Alan and I would be happy to answer any questions. If not, we would be looking for a motion to approve.

On MOTION by Mr. Soukup seconded by Ms. Kirk with all in favor the April Check Register totaling \$105,782.23 was approved.

2. Balance Sheet and Income Statement

Mr. Showe: No action is required by the Board. All of the account lines are falling in line as we would expect. Through April 12th, we are 98% collected on your assessments so we should be in good shape once tax certificate revenues come in.

3. Presentation of Final Arbitration Rebate Calculation Report

Mr. Showe: This was completed after the bonds were closed and paid off. There is no obligation by the Board. We did not meet any triggers to refund any money so we are in compliance with the bonds.

Mr. Brown: For anyone in Phase 2, there are no bonds anymore.

Mr. Showe: Your next assessment will just reflect operations and maintenance.

4. Presentation of Number of Registered Voters – 3,164

Mr. Showe: We are required to present this annually to the Board. Currently in Remington, there are 3,164 registered voters. This is just for the Board's information. Your Board already completely turned over to resident control. So, it's just a compliance issue.

Mr. Soukup: This is annual compliance?

Mr. Showe: Yes. We are required annually to announce the number of registered voters in the District. It's more important in the Districts that are transitioning from landowner to resident because there is a trigger you have to hit for the number of registered voters, but beyond that, we are required to announce it annually.

5. Field Manager's Report

Mr. Scheerer: The cameras in the Amenity Center are in good shape. Both were changed. Blinds were installed. We were waiting for the other ones to come in. Apparently, Chet received them and didn't tell me. Chet has the new door. Right now, we are looking at a date between this meeting and the first week of June for Chet is going to install the door in the morning and ACT being here in the afternoon to reconnect and install a magnetic latch on the door and make sure that the key card system is wired correctly. We are hoping that will happen in the next week to two weeks. So, we are hoping to get that out of the way. We signed all of the paperwork for the roof placement. They should be in permitting, if they don't already have the permit. They are telling me the second week of June is a tentative start time for them to do the roof. I am seriously contemplating closing the entire facility down; the pool, playground and parking lot because they are going to have tarps laid out to catch all of the roof debris. I had a personal conversation with Jared Schmitt to make sure they are as diligent as possible to make sure we don't end up with tacks and roof nails when they are done. So, we are going to close this facility down. I have some H-Frame signs being made. We will put them at the parking lot entrance. Maybe I will put a couple at the entrance to the community as you come in. Once we know for sure when they are going to start, we will try to get them out at least a week in advance to give everybody notice and we will get security to make sure that nobody is to be in the building at any time while construction is ongoing. We may even want to consider a daytime officer if that is the case. We are well under the budgeted amount. I think we had \$38,000 in the budget and the price is \$18,000 plus \$2,000 for the gutters that the Board approved last month, which I think we could all roll into a roof replacement project so we don't have to take it out of a different line item.

Mr. Brown: Did they say how long it would take?

Mr. Scheerer: They were thinking about three days from start to finish, obviously, weather permitting and barring any problems. It's the original roof of the building. We know that we are going to have some rocks somewhere and they need plywood decking, which is \$42 per sheet. We

will deal with that when the time comes. They said a week, but realistically Jared said it should take about three days. We could have it done by a sub of Don Schmidt Roofing, but I want to make sure Don Schmidt's guys were doing the work. That's why its drawn out to almost six weeks before they can actually get to work because that's when his crews are ready. I don't want a subcontractor because they are not as invested as the Schmidts will be. The fitness equipment is in good shape. We will be bringing back at a later date, some estimates for upgrades and equipment. We have \$10,000 budgeted. The pool is in good shape. The phone is working. We had an etched wooden pool sign out here that is split across the middle. So, we went ahead and removed that. We are going to replace it with a non-wood etched sign. It would be like a three-layer applied poly sign. There was also an old bench sitting out there that is starting to rust so we removed it. We have the ability to add a new bench at some point if the Board wants to, but I've never ever seen anybody on that bench in all of the years that I have been here. The gates had minor repairs and are now working. Security reported that the exit gate was not closing. That was repaired today by ACT. Even though my report says that the they are treating the lakes in accordance with our contract, Lake 3 is the only lake I have seen with algae on it. I've already reported it to Applied Aquatic. We continue to meet with REW on a weekly basis. I think everything looks good as far as the landscaping. The sidewalk grinding is complete. We are moving into the replacement phase. Larry sent me some pictures along the Boulevard, which we will address when we hit the Boulevard. We are still waiting on permitting from Chad on the flagpole for the park and guardhouse. I had the crews out, popping all of the manhole covers and removing garbage and debris. We are not removing leaves. We are also taking all of the surface trash that flows, which we do every year pre-hurricane season that starts in a couple of weeks. We had the split rail fence by the big pond by Oakview cleaned as well as the one by the baseball field. We talked about USA Services. There was a damaged sign on Knightsbridge. The lights that Larry asked us to look at for the Lakeshore entrance were replaced. I didn't put in my report that there was a resident in Water's Edge that voiced concern that an area behind the houses on his lake wasn't getting mowed. He was 100% right. That is now being mowed on a regular basis. I met with John on Friday of last week. Larry asked me about the status of the drinking fountain out here. We had to order a part. We received it and it will go in next week. We are also going to have a stop sign replacement program. I already purchased 25 stop signs and have a list of where they need to go. I am just

waiting to our crew to replace all of the 30x30 stop signs, starting with the first 25. We have more than 25 and are doing 25 at a time.

Mr. Brown: Jill talked to me about the HOA wanting to have a meet and greet in here, but she never said whether they did it. Did you set it up with her?

Mr. Hurley: We are attempting to get Artemis Management to set it up. It's supposed to be a wine and cheese at the golf course because it's too small in here. They are bringing the wine and cheese.

Mr. Brown: She asked me about it and then I never heard anything else so I didn't know where it went.

Mr. Hurley: We still haven't set a date.

6. Security

Mr. Luciano: Since the last meeting, which was three weeks ago, the Partin Settlement Road Gate had 12,920 visitors versus the E. Lakeshore Boulevard Gate, which had 7,004 visitors. We had 55 tags, 4 tows, 3 attempted tows and 7 repeat offenders.

Mr. Newman: I am a manager with Allied Universal. I was here three months ago. I was removed from this site and returned a month ago. I am not very happy with our performance to say the least so I moved two of our problem officers and replaced them with officers that will do a better job until we find the right personnel out here. I will be here on weekends for the next month because that seems to be where we have the biggest issues. I asked my field team to come out on the weekends and leave when they are supposed to leave, between 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. I think that will curb the problems, especially with Eric being onsite. We are just hammering out the supervision a little more and making some changes. We will have a site meeting. I'm going on vacation, but when I return, we will have all new staff other than Eric. So, there will be new faces, which I think we need here to be where we need to be. I have seen your emails regarding your unhappiness. We will just do everything. Unfortunately, like we said before, sometimes they don't make the right choices. We tell them what they need to do and it is up to them to make the right decisions, which they have not been making lately. My office manager will be providing more supervision. Hopefully, this will help in going in the right direction. I was out for some calls. There were some concerns about radios and the light bar. We have new ones.

Mr. Brown: Have you given any thought to installing a time clock so we can track of those that are not there at 7:00 p.m.?

Mr. Newman: They do not punch into a time clock. They are supposed to phone in seven minutes before and seven minutes after their shift begins. If they don't call, then a supervisor gets called. I know they are busy, but it only takes two seconds to call in and call out. So, we will get that instituted. We had a guard leave early. We will make sure that Remington is not billed for those hours.

Mr. Scheerer: The other item, Scott that we talked about were the Post Orders for the officers to make sure that every officer understands what their responsibilities are. In the minutes from the last month's meeting, it was stated that the daytime security officers do not ticket or tow during the day. That is not correct. They are here to rove, do their drive through, note any vehicles that are parked where they should be parked and if need a ticket, they get ticketed. If they need to get towed, they get towed. So, if anybody shows up back here saying that they can park, that is obviously not correct because we said that they cannot park there at multiple meetings with yourself and Eric. It will be good to have Eric here on the weekends as things seem to run a bit smoother when they are here. Please, ticket and tow. We have Memorial Weekend coming up and it's going to be crazy here so be ready.

Mr. Brown: We tend to give people breaks on holidays, but that still doesn't mean they can block streets.

Mr. Scheerer: Nobody gets a break.

Ms. Kirk: This weekend, I had noise cancelling earphones and ear plugs because my neighbors party every single weekend. It sounds like a Disco in my house.

Mr. Hurley: How are we logging in who is requesting street parking? How are they doing this from day to day? Eric is off two days. Does someone replace him? Is he looking at a logbook that says this house on Wednesday requested street parking?

Mr. Newman: From what I understand, they write it down and then put it into a laptop so whenever Eric is not here, there's enough patrol. They go that route so we can see who called in.

Mr. Hurley: I asked that question and was told that there was no log.

Mr. Soukup: This is the problem that is going on.

Mr. Hurley: I was told that they don't have a log so they don't know if that is happening or not.

Mr. Scheerer: They are required to keep a log.

Mr. Hurley: I'm telling you what I was told. Now it's much better so thank you very much.

Mr. Soukup: I still have a problem in my neighborhood and I called Eric several times this weekend about it. Last night, there were four cars at 152 Burrell Circle. Right now, there are cars on that road because I just looked on my phone. Its continual on Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday night, Monday night, every single night. Someone with their own personal vehicle on the road calls into Eric saying, "*We request street parking because we have visitors.*"

Mr. Scheerer: The street parking is for visitors, not residents.

Mr. Soukup: Correct.

Mr. Scheerer: If you have a visitor, that doesn't mean residents get to park on the street.

Mr. Hurley: That's a great rule, but I'm telling you, I've called and they said they cannot prove that person is a resident.

Mr. Soukup: Its possible they can't prove it, but my point is, if we get multiple nights of them calling it in, it has to trigger something to say, "At some point, this is a repeat offender and now we need to shut them down."

Mr. Showe: The rules have that capability so they have to enforce it.

Mr. Brown: We just included that in the rules.

Mr. Soukup: Correct, but it's not a law and that's an issue. I don't think we are logging in repeat offenders. I think the guard receives a request for street parking, but they are busy and moving on to the next thing. No one is taking a look at this computer logbook to determine whether there's a pattern or a problem.

Mr. Brown: Probably at least once a month, if you are putting it into an Excel spreadsheet, you would sort it or put in Access how many times this month an address has this many cars.

Mr. Soukup: Absolutely.

Ms. Kirk: They should have a GPS system and carry tablets.

Mr. Soukup: Even if it's a paper logbook, they can transfer the information.

Mr. Luciano: If you want the information, I can get it.

Mr. Scheerer: I think that is what prompted the rule change. So, you now have a rule to deal with that. You just need to enforce it. You and your other roving patrol officers need to enforce the new rule for excessive phone calls for parking because after so many calls, they are no longer a visitor. That's all you need to do.

Mr. Newman: That doesn't apply to workers that are working at a residence.

Mr. Scheerer: If you were getting your house re-roofed, you are going to have stuff out there so I think security needs to have some common sense.

Mr. Brown: I have never seen them put a ticket on a vehicle parked in the street because they were replacing an air conditioner unit.

Mr. Scheerer: Such as Don Schmidt Roofing.

Mr. Newman: If you have to park in the street because you have a dumpster in your driveway for a roof replacement, I can tag you.

Mr. Scheerer: I think an extenuating circumstance is if your house is getting a new roof and you have to park in the street because you have a dumpster in your front driveway.

Resident (Not Identified): When I have people coming from different phases for a length of time, I email GMS and say, "These are the people who are coming and this is the length of time they will be here." Jillian said, "Okay."

Mr. Showe: Yes. We give that to security and they note it.

Mr. Scheerer: Security gets the email that goes to Eric and Scott and now Jason. So, people have that information.

Mr. Brown: Security is pretty good because the reality is, there are half a dozen people here, 3,700 voters, some of which aren't here and won't call. When we had our roof done, I called security and said, "A dumpster is in the middle of the driveway and we can't park there." They said, "Well generally, if we see a dumpster and a roof is being worked on, we give them a pass, whether they call or not, because we know they have to park in the street."

Mr. Scheerer: It's just common sense.

Ms. Kirk: I end up calling in at 12:30 a.m. or 1:30 a.m., but it's the same car.

Mr. Scheerer: Like I said, Eric has a new set of rules.

Mr. Showe: There were timeframes in the rules even before they changed them where they can't be in the street more than six days in a row or seven days in a month.

Mr. Scheerer: Right.

Mr. Hurley: Has this new rule been published someplace?

Mr. Showe: It's on our website in multiple locations.

Mr. Brown: I think it was in the newsletter.

Mr. Soukup: It was on the website.

Mr. Hurley: It just happened recently, right?

Mr. Scheerer: A few months ago.

Mr. Hurley: The latest ones I know of are on the website, in the newsletter and on the bulletin board, but I didn't put an update anywhere so I can put something on the website.

Mr. Brown: It's been awhile. Like six months.

Mr. Scheerer: It was in February.

Mr. Soukup: It was March.

Mr. Hurley: So it should be in the March minutes. The regular parking, street parking enforcement policies and procedures reference the new ones.

Mr. Scheerer: It's a lot better than what it was. That's all I have.

SEVENTH ORDER OF BUSINESS

Supervisor's Requests

Mr. Brown: The place looks nice. REW is doing a good job. Luckily it hasn't rained too much yet.

Mr. Scheerer: This place is crazy when it rains. If anyone sees anything in the drains or there are flash floods, please let me know as quickly as possible. We only cleaned out the surface debris. I just saw the one pond. That's the one on the Par 3.

Matt Psarsky, 184 Westmoreland Circle: You might want to look at the one after the first left on Westmoreland. A ton of leaves are blocking the drain.

Mr. Brown: We fixed the other one in Westmoreland.

Mr. Scheerer: I think we did four of them on that one particular road in Westmoreland. It's a canopy community.

EIGHTH ORDER OF BUSINESS

Adjournment

Mr. Brown adjourned the meeting.



Secretary/Assistant Secretary



Chairman/Vice Chairman